Thanks to its flexible current sensors with a very wide dynamic range, ULYS FLEX is the ideal solution for feeders with difficult access where the installation of a classic solution on a CT proves difficult and expensive or on high-power feeders.
Intended for energy metering and management applications, ULYS FLEX can be used locally with its 3-line backlit screen or remotely via its integrated communication.
ULYS FLEX Modbus offers the following main features:
- - Current inputs on Rogowski coils supplied
- - Programmable calibres: 500, 4,000 or 20,000 A without changing the loop and with the possibility of different calibres per phase.
- - Measurement capacity up to 140% of calibre
- - Voltage measurement inputs: 3 x 10/17 to 285/495 Vac
- - Auxiliary power supply: 85 – 265 Vac
- - Multi-measurement:
- Instantaneous: V, U, I, P, Q, S, PF, Tg, F …Per phase, total or average
- Index of active, reactive and apparent energy values in total and per phase on all 4 measurement quadrants.
- - For 3-wire three-phase, 4-wire three-phase or single-phase networks
- - Data available on the screen or or via communication
- - On-off output configurable in metering pulse mode or alarm mode
- - Phase order error indicator
- - Integrated Modbus RS485 communication
- - Lead-sealable terminal covers
The integrated RS485 communication provides a direct interface between ULYS FLEX and our Elog datalogger, our supervision system based on the E.ONLINE energy management software and any other third-party system (e.g. PLC, TBM, CTM, etc.)
This meter, supplied with its Rogowski coils, is available in 4 different kits according to the coil size and the cable length.
- ULYS FLEX Modbus Kit 30/3: Loop circumference: 30 cm Cable length: 3 metres
- ULYS FLEX Modbus Kit 70/3: Loop circumference: 70 cm Cable length: 3 metres
- ULYS FLEX Modbus Kit 30/10: Loop circumference: 30 cm Cable length: 10 metres
- ULYS FLEX Modbus Kit 70/10: Loop circumference: 70 cm Cable length: 10 metres