The ALTYS electronic meter is designed for installation on consumer or generator sites connected to the MV electrical network.
ALTYS has been developed in the context of electricity market deregulation which ended price regulation in France on 31/12/2015. It has been designed to take into account the various price offers proposed by all the electricity suppliers.
The ALTYS meter provides the following main functions:
• Energy measurement in both transmission directions
• Management of two tariff schemes independently: a Distributor scheme and a supplier scheme
• Management of a dynamic tariff for each of the two tariff schemes
• Storage of the active and reactive energy load curves for extraction and injection, as well as the voltage monitoring curve
• Two independent communication ports for simultaneous access by the distribution network manager and by the customer